Join us for an ayurvedic cooking-class with Ayurveda-chef and nutritional consultant Daniela from www.ayurfood.ch. You will learn foundational principles of cooking for health and joy! Get practical knowledge and concrete steps to optimize your health and boost immunity.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing practice. It’s the science that teaches what is good for one’s life in terms of diet, routine and environment. Ayurvedic cooking is more than just cooking delicious meals, it is a way to prevent illness by using food as medicine.
During the cooking class we will discuss seasonal eating according to Ayurveda and show how to prepare a couple of nourishing and delicious recipes for balancing the body and mind. You will learn new recipes along with the health benefits of the ingredients and the herbs and spices we use. We will be preparing immune boosting dishes with seasonal foods and ingredients from the ZOLLFREI Zero-Waste shop. We will teach you hands-on skills of cooking delicious and energizing meals.
The training is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to cook and eat according to the principles of Ayurveda. The cooking-class is vegetarian, and the recipes will be distributed after the training (PDF). If you have specific dietary requirements, please reach out to us upon registering.
We are looking very forward welcoming you!
Daniela & Tara/ZOLLFREI
The following terms and conditions apply to this workshop:
- The number of participants for this cooking workshop is limited to 12 people.
- If the course has to be cancelled, the full amount will be refunded, or a new date will be agreed.
- The course fee has to be paid in advance within 5 days after receipt of the confirmation.
- If the participant cancels, the booked place can be passed on to friends, payments will not be refunded.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant – the organization team assumes no liability.
- Information on COVID 19: In this course, the minimum distance of 1.5 meters might not be maintained all the time. If it is still necessary, masks are available. We follow the protection concept of the venue.